RefWorks (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modifed output styles not "taking"

I have been working with a student who is trying to modify ASA to include abstracts, so I walked her through how to do it and her preview s…

Started by RefWorks Administrator

1 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Stephanie Faulkner

RefWorks Product Updates

This is a permanent thread where all RefWorks product updates will be posted. You can be alerted each time a product update is announced on…

Started by RefWorks Community

7 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by RefWorks Team

Write n Cite 4 login problems

Hi, I have a user whose Write n Cite 4 login suddenly will not work. It worked OK on Thursday but on Friday asked for the login code which…

Started by Frank Parry

15 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by RefWorks Administrator

Write-N-Cite: insert cites problem

Hello, I have several problems with Write-N-Cite that I would like to solve: 1) Without any apparent reason the “RefWorks” toolbar (install…

Started by Oiane Rilo

0 Feb 5, 2015

Attending ALA Mid-Winter 2015?

If you'll be attending ALA Mid-Winter in Chicago, IL on January 30 -- February 3, we invite you to visit ProQuest and RefWorks at booth #26…

Started by RefWorks Team

0 Jan 29, 2015

Is it confirmed that WNC3 will not work with Office 2013 Local installation?

I've heard that WNC3 and Office 2013 are not compatible, and the WNC3 version download on the Refworks Tools tab also does not mentioned Of…

Started by Ka-Ming Pang

0 Jan 8, 2015

RefWorks and Office 365

Hi, I sent the below to RefWorks email support but wondered if any other RefWorks admins could advise on the below ? Please can you advise…

Started by Hannah Young

1 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Hannah Young

APA 6th edition - now including abstracts in the bibliography? Why and when?

Hi, I have just noticed that the APA 6th edition style seems to have changed and is now showing the abstract for all books and journals? I…

Started by Hannah Young

3 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Hannah Young

Write-N-Cite for OS X Versione 10.9.4 (Mavericks)?

Hi, do you know when will be ready a versione of Write-N-Cite for Mac OS X Versione 10.9.4 (Mavericks)? Thank you Elisa

Started by RefWorks Administrator

6 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by RefWorks Administrator

RefWorks Quarterly Reports Now Available for Download

Admins, We are pleased to report that the new RefWorks Quarterly Usage reports are now available for download from within your own RefWorks…

Started by RefWorks Team

0 Oct 8, 2014

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

'Save to RefWorks' not working with Internet Explorer (IE) 1 Reply

"Save to RefWorks' utility doesn't appear to work in IE (Internet Explorer). Has anyone else experienced this issue?Continue

Started by Lucy Walton in RefWorks. Last reply by Jana Machonska Nov 14.

Removing [doi] from PubMed references

Hello,references imported to RefWorks from PubMed include in the DOI field not only DOI identifier but also [doi] at the end, e.g.: 10.1007/s00726-017-2524-0 [doi].Did anybody find a way how to…Continue

Tags: PubMed, DOI, style, citation

Started by Jana Machonska in RefWorks Nov 13.

New Refworks - adding page number, APA citation style, Google Docs

Hello!I am using Google Docs for a paper and trying to add the page number for an APA citation. The page number box is greyed out. I don't see a way to activate it. Does anyone have a suggestion?…Continue

Tags: number, page

Started by KM in RefWorks Aug 27.

Mac users and Reference Citation Manager

We recently learned that Mac users with Word 2016 need to use Reference Citation Manager for in-text citations and that the only way to get this is through a Microsoft Add-in that has not been…Continue

Tags: Citation, Manager, Reference, 2016, Word

Started by Stephanie Larrison in RefWorks Aug 6.

© 2019   Created by RefWorks Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service