RefWorks (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attending ALA Mid-Winter 2015?

If you'll be attending ALA Mid-Winter in Chicago, IL on January 30 -- February 3, we invite you to visit ProQuest and RefWorks at booth #26…

Started by RefWorks Team

0 Jan 29, 2015

Is it confirmed that WNC3 will not work with Office 2013 Local installation?

I've heard that WNC3 and Office 2013 are not compatible, and the WNC3 version download on the Refworks Tools tab also does not mentioned Of…

Started by Ka-Ming Pang

0 Jan 8, 2015

RefWorks and Office 365

Hi, I sent the below to RefWorks email support but wondered if any other RefWorks admins could advise on the below ? Please can you advise…

Started by Hannah Young

1 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Hannah Young

APA 6th edition - now including abstracts in the bibliography? Why and when?

Hi, I have just noticed that the APA 6th edition style seems to have changed and is now showing the abstract for all books and journals? I…

Started by Hannah Young

3 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Hannah Young

Write-N-Cite for OS X Versione 10.9.4 (Mavericks)?

Hi, do you know when will be ready a versione of Write-N-Cite for Mac OS X Versione 10.9.4 (Mavericks)? Thank you Elisa

Started by RefWorks Administrator

6 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by RefWorks Administrator

RefWorks Quarterly Reports Now Available for Download

Admins, We are pleased to report that the new RefWorks Quarterly Usage reports are now available for download from within your own RefWorks…

Started by RefWorks Team

0 Oct 8, 2014

Introducing Flow to Students and Faculty

We've been a RefWorks campus for years and are adding Flow to the mix this fall.  We are a Summon site as well and expect to switch to 2.0…

Started by Megan Mitchell

0 Jul 18, 2014

Summon and ProQuest Flow

I see that Flow has been already integrated into Summon http://media2.proquest.com/documents/D4277-Summon-Flow-Datasheet.pdf But I am not s…

Started by Jana Machonska

6 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Jana Machonska

Write N Cite III networking problems

Hi, we here at Loughborough network Write N Cite III and have recently been beset by networking problems where, intermittently, Write N Ci…

Started by Frank Parry

0 Jul 10, 2014

RefWorks Best Practices

This permanent thread in the Admin Forum is is a dedicated location for you to share your best practices with fellow RefWorks Administrator…

Started by RefWorks Community

0 Jun 17, 2014

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

How do we set the Disciplines and Departments for analytics tracking?

There are a lot of departments set up in our instance of RefWorks.  They do not match the ones from our legecy version.  Who set these up and are they editable?There seems to be a lot less we are…Continue

Started by Timothy Ireland in RefWorks on Wednesday.

Customizing institutional citation styles in New RefWorks

I can't seem to modify the institutional citation styles in the Admin part.  I want to push APA 6th No title Casing applied as opposed to the default APA 6th (which just causes problems).  I don't…Continue

Started by Timothy Ireland in RefWorks on Wednesday.

non-standard characters (accents, tildes, umlauts, etc.)

When importing references* into the new RefWorks, non-standard characters (i.e., letters with accents, tildes, umlauts, etc.) are displaying incorrectly. Each character is preceded by a radical sign…Continue

Tags: accents, import error

Started by Julia Glauberman in RefWorks Apr 14.

Problems with WNC (version 4.4.1376) and New RefWorks 2 Replies

Hello,At the University of Birmingham we have applied the new WNC (version 4.4.1376) to computer clusters, but we seem to be having some problems with logging in and with students not being able to…Continue

Tags: Word, RefWorks, New, WNC

Started by RefWorks Administrator in RefWorks. Last reply by RefWorks Administrator Mar 4.

© 2017   Created by RefWorks Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service