RefWorks (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Write n Cite 4 login problems

Hi, I have a user whose Write n Cite 4 login suddenly will not work. It worked OK on Thursday but on Friday asked for the login code which…

Started by Frank Parry

15 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by RefWorks Administrator

Write-N-Cite: insert cites problem

Hello, I have several problems with Write-N-Cite that I would like to solve: 1) Without any apparent reason the “RefWorks” toolbar (install…

Started by Oiane Rilo

0 Feb 5, 2015

Attending ALA Mid-Winter 2015?

If you'll be attending ALA Mid-Winter in Chicago, IL on January 30 -- February 3, we invite you to visit ProQuest and RefWorks at booth #26…

Started by RefWorks Team

0 Jan 29, 2015

Is it confirmed that WNC3 will not work with Office 2013 Local installation?

I've heard that WNC3 and Office 2013 are not compatible, and the WNC3 version download on the Refworks Tools tab also does not mentioned Of…

Started by Ka-Ming Pang

0 Jan 8, 2015

RefWorks and Office 365

Hi, I sent the below to RefWorks email support but wondered if any other RefWorks admins could advise on the below ? Please can you advise…

Started by Hannah Young

1 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Hannah Young

APA 6th edition - now including abstracts in the bibliography? Why and when?

Hi, I have just noticed that the APA 6th edition style seems to have changed and is now showing the abstract for all books and journals? I…

Started by Hannah Young

3 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Hannah Young

Write-N-Cite for OS X Versione 10.9.4 (Mavericks)?

Hi, do you know when will be ready a versione of Write-N-Cite for Mac OS X Versione 10.9.4 (Mavericks)? Thank you Elisa

Started by RefWorks Administrator

6 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by RefWorks Administrator

RefWorks Quarterly Reports Now Available for Download

Admins, We are pleased to report that the new RefWorks Quarterly Usage reports are now available for download from within your own RefWorks…

Started by RefWorks Team

0 Oct 8, 2014

Introducing Flow to Students and Faculty

We've been a RefWorks campus for years and are adding Flow to the mix this fall.  We are a Summon site as well and expect to switch to 2.0…

Started by Megan Mitchell

0 Jul 18, 2014

Summon and ProQuest Flow

I see that Flow has been already integrated into Summon http://media2.proquest.com/documents/D4277-Summon-Flow-Datasheet.pdf But I am not s…

Started by Jana Machonska

6 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Jana Machonska

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Save to Refworks button - not working?

I have a patron that uses a tablet that runs Windows 10 .   We have been unable to get the Save to Refworks button to work at all, regardless what browser he tries (all block ups are disabled, etc).…Continue

Started by RefWorks Administrator in RefWorks Sep 15.

Problems with WNC (version 4.4.1376) and New RefWorks 3 Replies

Hello,At the University of Birmingham we have applied the new WNC (version 4.4.1376) to computer clusters, but we seem to be having some problems with logging in and with students not being able to…Continue

Tags: Word, RefWorks, New, WNC

Started by RefWorks Administrator in RefWorks. Last reply by Ryan Harty Jul 12.

"Formatting document"... 7 Replies

Hi, I have a problem that nobody seem to be able to solve: my PhD thesis word-document is not working properly. Everytime I try to do modifications to citations the phrase "formatting document"…Continue

Started by Katriina Huumonen in RefWorks. Last reply by Matthew Whited Jun 23.

May 2017 - Product Update Webinar Recording

If you were not able to attend the recent RefWorks Product Update Webinar you can still learn what's new by watching the recording: …Continue

Started by RefWorks Community in RefWorks Jun 8.

© 2017   Created by RefWorks Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service